TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2-DAY BASH!
Hey guys!! It's that time of year again! We're back for our two year anniversary and this year to celebrate we're hosting a massive 2-day bash to celebrate. First up is the flash day event where customers will be able to get a tattoo for just £50 between 11am and 7pm on Friday July 15th 2022. Those that get tattooed will receive a ticket to our exclusive bash on Saturday, July 16th from 2pm to 7pm. Featuring special guests SHAME who will be doing an exclusive DJ set. The party is sponsored by Brick Brewery and Borough 22 who will be providing refreshments.
Don't miss this rare opportunity to get a tattoo from us for £50 (our normal shop min is £80)! You can choose from a selection of designs from all 5 of our artists, including Amanda Rodriguez, Colin Clark, Seneida Leong, Jay Cooney and Jessica Platt, in their own signature style.
This year the goodie bag (while stocks last) will include not only a voucher for your next tattoo, some of our merchandise and stickers, BUT vouchers from some of our favourite local businesses (Tila, Lai Cha, Peckham Town FC, Badger Badger, Borough 22) AND most importantly your TICKET to the party on July 16th. The flash day is strictly first-come-first-served so all are encouraged to get down early and be prepared to queue to avoid disappointment.
Check out all the designs below: (Note: there will be a mystery sheet available on the day)
ALSO FYI We will have some brand spanking new merchandise available on the day for a discounted rate on the 15th only! Mark your calendars! You don't want to miss this!
IMPORTANT INFO FOR THE DAY:
- You must be 18 or older to get tattooed in the UK. You will be asked for ID so come prepared! No ID no tattoo.
- No alterations to the designs. Normal and flipped will be available. This is a set flash day so you either want what's on one of the sheets or you don't get tattooed. No custom work.
- No colour, blackwork only.
- No choice of artist. You may choose whatever design but you cannot chose who does the tattoo. We will be working in a rotation and whoever is next is who you get. No exceptions.
- MAX 2 tattoos per person.
- No hands, palms, bottom of feet, private parts, necks, face. Anywhere else is fair game.
- Due to space restrictions you will not be able to have someone sit with you while you get tattooed.
- You will be waiting outside for your tattoo as we have a small waiting area, please come prepared for whatever weather.
- We accept both cash and cards.
- No children please, we are expecting a lot of people and cannot accommodate children.
- No tattoos will happen on July 16th. You must present your ticket to enter the party.